Our class teacher is Miss Douglas-Law.
Our key workers are:
Miss Sillanpaa– Key worker
Mrs Kennedy - Key worker
Miss Scott - Key Worker
Our Nursery day starts 9 am. Doors are open at 8.45 am. All children should be in Nursery by 9 am. The morning session finishes at 12 pm.
We also offer afternoon sessions for children that qualify for 30 hours funding which is until 3 pm.
The first half of the spring term our topic is 'Traditional Tales'. Children will be learning the following Traditional Tales:
- The Three Little Pigs
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- The Three Billy Goat Gruff's
We will also be learning about Chinese New Year, Valentines Day and we have a Feeling Good Week linked the Children's Mental Health Week and Internet Safety.
There are many ways to help your child at home make progress in their learning. Some examples of this are:
- Reading with your children every day - they will be taking home a school library book for you to share with them
- Working on 'Fine Motor Skills' – including play dough, Lego, tweezers, threading etc (please see link below)
- Mark making - including finger painting, using chalks, crayons etc (please see link below)
- Counting and recognising numbers - e.g. counting how many steps from the car to the front door, counting how many cars they are playing with etc (please see link below)
- Talking to your child about your day and they may then talk to you about their day.
- Talk about past events such as their birthdays, going to the park etc.
- Helping your child to practise writing their name.
- Help your child to be independent by putting on their own coats and shoes